Founded in 1999 Sexson Mechanical Corporation has provided high quality products and superior customer service at a competitive cost while forming lasting relationships with our clients and employees.
We focus on Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Electrical, and Plumbing Systems for Industrial and Commercial Markets. This includes Healthcare, Higher Education, K-12 Schools, Municipalities, and Commercial office buildings.
Respected industry-wide, we’re proud of the satisfied customers that testify to our commitment to excellence. Our customer portfolio includes the VA Hospital, Indiana Government Center, Capital Improvement Board of Managers of Marion County (CIB), Indiana Airport Authority, Ivy Tech, Indianapolis Public Schools, City of Greenwood, City of Indianapolis, Indiana University-Purdue University, University of Indianapolis, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis Convention Center, Bankers Life Field House and many more.
Our mission is to provide the Construction Industry, Owners, and Contractors of Indiana with the services of a reputable, qualified and competent Minority Business Enterprise.
Our vision is to continue expanding quality services and products to better serve our industry.
- Habitat for Humanity of Johnson County Spring Build 2019
Organizations We Support
- United Way of Central Indiana
- American Cancer Society
- A Giving Heart Foundation
- Family Promise of Hendricks County
- Riley Hospital for Children
- Good New Ministries
- Chris Kyle Frog Foundation
- VFW of Greenwood
- University of Indianapolis
- Greenwood Lassie League
- Aspire Economic Development + Chamber Alliance
- Franklin Chamber of Commerce
- Habitat for Humanity
- IWIN (Indian Women in Need Foundation)